Report Manager is powerful tools which facilitate user to print and generate customize report with configurable data selection, filters, graphic representation & much more…
- User friendly configuration for any selected database
- Enables user work simple and fast ultimately reducing development time and efforts for report generation.
- Supports 5 mostly used databases in Industry: CSV, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- 3 types of reports : Batch, Date time and Shift Report.
OPC DA client incorporated for:
- Report printing on trigger
- Printing of OPC Server values
- Selection of report storage path.
- User can generate report from SCADA based on :
Events , Time or alarm using SCADA as OPC Server.
- HTML – user can get web compatible (HTML )
- PDF – Un-editable Report Format (PDF )
- Excel – Enable mathematical functions on generated report(Excel-Password protection optional)
- Project save and load feature. User can configure report in house and load the project directly to site PC by changing database.
Template in Microsoft Excel
- Templates are prepared in Microsoft Excel which are easy to configure and most widely used and accepted advanced tool.
- User can password-protect their Microsoft Excel Templates making them templates un-editable.
Report Manager utility:
- Report Manager utility is used for configuration of reports, this utility is password protected for opening any configuration making it secure.
Report Generation utility:
- Report Generation utility used only for report generation.
- User without any knowledge of report configuration can use this utility to generate report.
- Any configuration is not permitted in this utility.
- Generation tool automatically shows user’s selected batch name, batch start time and batch stop time in batch report for easy selection of batch.
5 types of Chart
- Pie, Line, Bar, Column, XY(Scatter): 5 types of charts are used in report manager for easy analysis and representation of generated report data. Each chart is used to represent different type of data.
Report Storage Name and Path Selection
- User can select report name as template-date time of report generation as default or as per batch name-date time.
- User can store report as per year and month based or report wise folder.
- User can also save report on network’s shared folders.
- Report Manager is licensed on tag bases where your one tag corresponds to one independent variable. One tag can have multiple values depending on data selected. Also you can choose to evaluate product in demo mode, extend your evaluation by Temporary License and Lifetime License your product using Lifetime license.
- Demo License-Report Manager Default comes with 8 hours demo period which is free of cost temporary and life time license.
- Temporary License: Temporary license can be provided for requested hours if you want more time to evaluate the product.
- Lifetime License: Lifetime license is full license which runs unlimited time on one machine for which it is licensed.