Report Manager is powerful tools which facilitate user to print and generate customize report with configurable data selection, filters, graphic representation & much more…
For more information of Report Manager training, support and Videos, please go to following link
- User friendly configuration for any selected database.
- Enables user work simple and fast ultimately reducing development time and efforts for report generation.
- Supports five mostly used databases in Industry : CSV, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Three types of reports : Batch, Date time and Shift Report.
OPC DA client incorporated for:
- Report printing on trigger.
- Printing of OPC Server values.
- Selection of report storage path.
- User can generate report from SCADA based on :
Events , Time or alarm using SCADA as OPC Server.
- HTML – user can get web compatible (HTML)
- PDF – Un-editable Report Format (PDF)
- Excel – Enable mathematical functions on generated report (Excel-Password protection optional)
- Project save and load feature. User can configure report in house and load the project directly to site PC by changing database.
Template in Microsoft Excel
- Templates are prepared in Microsoft Excel which are easy to configure and most widely used and accepted advanced tool.
- User can password-protect their Microsoft Excel Templates making them templates un-editable.
Report Manager utility:
- Report Manager utility is used for configuration of reports, this utility is password protected for opening any configuration making it secure.
Report Generation utility:
- Report Generation utility used only for report generation.
- User without any knowledge of report configuration can use this utility to generate report.
- No configuration permitted in this utility.
- Generation tool automatically shows user’s selected batch name, batch start time and batch stop time in batch report for easy selection of batch.
Types Of Chart (Five)
- Pie, Line, Bar, Column, XY(Scatter): Five types of charts are used in report manager for easy analysis and representation of generated report data. Each chart is used to represent different type of data.
Report Storage Name and Path Selection
- Generated report will be saved as template name with date and time of report generation. In case of Batch Report, user can select generated report to be stored as batch name with date and time of report generation. (i.e. If the template name is REPORT1 and report generation date and time is 2017-01-01 00:00:00 then report will be saved as REPORT1-2017-01-01 00:00:00).
- User can store report in corresponding year and month folder depending upon date and time of report generation.
- User can save report in any PC or server on network.
- Report Manager is licensed on tag bases where your one tag corresponds to one independent variable.
- Demo License: Report Manager Default comes with 8 hours demo period which is free of cost.
- Temporary License: Temporary license can be provided for requested hours if you want more time to evaluate the product.
- Lifetime License: Lifetime license is full license which runs unlimited time on one machine for which it is licensed.